Saturday, July 28, 2012

We've Discovered Water!

Not sure whether Shilohs are water-loving dogs in general, but this one LOVES water! She can't keep her paws (or toys) out of the water! 


So when I filled up the inflatable pool for the kids this afternoon, Belli couldn't resist wading in it. I didn't want the water to get higher than her ankles, however, so I lifted her out after taking this picture. She did NOT want to come out. But she was considerate; only her paws and tummy were wet.


Got absorbed in Tina Barber's book today and forgot to keep an eye on little Belli-button. I heard her playing with something and figured I'd better find out what it was. It was Frank's sock, which she had dunked in the water bowl and dragged all over the living room. There are random damp spots in the carpet from where she had sat down to chew it. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment